5/31/2016

Pin-up and boho mix with polka dot dress! Dziewczęcy i sexy look w stylu pin-up z elementami boho!

Hej Kochani!

Dziś mam dla Was trochę pięknych fotek, autorstwa Ignac Photography w stylizacji, która wyjątkowo pasuje mi stylem, czyli tematem głównym całego look'u jest pin- up!

Ale żeby nie było zanadto monotematycznie, do tego słodko- kuszącego outfitu dodałam kilka dodatków w nadal bardzo modnym stylu boho- wisior z piórkiem, czy torbę z frędzlami.

Zapraszam również do zerknięcia na makijaż- podobają Wam się takie kreski na oczach i intensywne pomadki na ustach?

Komentujcie i przedstawiajcie mi swoje opinie poniżej! :)

//

Hello Everyone!

Today I've got a bunch of beautiful pictures for You- made by Ignac Photography. And as a main theme of the look I chose pin-up! I really like this "cute, but sexy" style, so I always feel great, when I have the occasion to wear such clothes!

I also added a few supertrendy accessories to this outfit- a boho bag with some fringes and a long pendant with some pink feathers.

Please, take a look also at my make- up- do You like such wings and rich pink lipsticks?

Just give me Your opinions/comments below the post, please! :)














Dress / Sukienka - MANGO
Shoes / Buty - CCC
Bag / Torba - H&M
Pendant / Wisior - NEW YORKER
Bracelet / Bransoletka - OVS
Earrings / Kolczyki - TALLY WEIJL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended post

New Year's Eve 2023/2024 elegant outfit with pale pink wrap dress and emerald green jewellery! Sylwester 2023/2024! Stylizacja na imprezę z okazji końca roku 2023 - pastelowa zakładana sukienka, szmaragdowa biżuteria i smokey eye!

Hey Guys! Today I would like to present you here the last outfit of this year (how does that sound!), because it is a New Year's Eve out...