7/07/2018

WHITE & GOLD - one of the most stylish color mixes in the outfits! BIEL i ZŁOTO - połączenie z klasą!

Hello My Dear Readers!

I know it has been quite a while now since I posted here anything new, but I have a really good excuse for this kind of inconvenience for you. Well, the truth is - recently a lot has been happening in my life, including the end of the studies, the last exams, writing my BA thesis, changing jobs and these are only a few of the new things which had happened or are still happening. As a result - I just did not have enough time to think about a new outfit or makeup trends to show you here, but I hope you are going to forgive me and that this one from today is going to make up for the last silent 3 weeks. :)

I prepared a brand new outfit for you and this particular mix of colours - white and gold - is considered to be one of the most stylish, luxurious and glamourous combinations ever!

I wore a white fitted dress which has got one of the best designs I have in my closet, a small golden purse, glitter golden sandals and some accessories - white/golden sunglasses, some jewellery and a delicate watch.

Tell me what do you think about this outfit in the section of comments below the post and enjoy your weekend, Guys! <3

//

Witajcie Moi Kochani Czytelnicy!

Zdaję sobie sprawę z faktu, iż minęło trochę czasu, od kiedy ostatni raz zamieściłam tu dla Was coś nowego, jednak tym razem mam całkiem dobre wytłumaczenie odnośnie zaistniałej sytuacji. Cóż, prawdę mówiąc - wiele dzieje się ostatnio w moim życiu, zaczynając od upragnionego końca studiów i zdania wszystkich egzaminów, napisania pracy dyplomowej aż do niedawnej zmiany i przystosowania się do nowej pracy (a to nie koniec zmian!). W rezultacie - nie było zwyczajnie czasu na wymyślanie nowych stylizacji, czy wypróbowywanie najnowszych trendów w makijażu. Ale mam nadzieję, że dzisiejszy outfit i zdjęcia w pięknym miejscu trochę Wam tę ostatnią niedogodność wynagrodzą. :)

Dziś przygotowałam więc dla Was jedno z najbardziej stylowych i uważanych za luksusowe zestawień odcieni - mix bieli i złota, i na tej kanwie stworzyłam stylizację, którą możecie oglądać w galerii pod tekstem.

Włożyłam świetnie skrojoną, marszczoną, białą minisukienkę z zakładanym dekoltem, złoto-białe sandały z brokatowymi elementami, a do tego zestawu dobrałam niewielką, złotą torebkę, biało-złote okulary przeciwsłoneczne, trochę biżuterii i delikatny zegarek.

Mam nadzieję, że takie połączenie Wam się spodoba i że podzielicie się ze mną swoimi opiniami w sekcji komentarzy albo po prostu na facebook'u na profilu Stylish Blonde. :)

I życzę Wam wszystkim cudownego weekendu! :)






















Dress / Sukienka - BPC Collection
Sandals / Sandały - TK MAXX
Purse / Torebka - PER UNA
Sunglasses / Okulary przeciwsłoneczne - NEW YORKER
Necklace / Naszyjnik - GOLE ONLINE (which I am a brand ambassador of, so you can grab a 10% discount by adding to your order my discount code visible on the Instagram account @alexstylishblonde!)
Earrings / Kolczyki - PEACOCKS
Watch / Zegarek - YVES ROCHER
Bracelet / Bransoletka - OVS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended post

New Year's Eve 2023/2024 elegant outfit with pale pink wrap dress and emerald green jewellery! Sylwester 2023/2024! Stylizacja na imprezę z okazji końca roku 2023 - pastelowa zakładana sukienka, szmaragdowa biżuteria i smokey eye!

Hey Guys! Today I would like to present you here the last outfit of this year (how does that sound!), because it is a New Year's Eve out...